• Welcome to Advance DreamBox Forum. Please login or sign up.

DreamboxManagerSuite E2

Started by arjanhs, September 16, 2009, 12:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arjanhs

After in our team area voherigen 6 versions were tested quite diligently, I have resolved to publish the current level of development and the people who have desire to give the opportunity, to introduce itself by testing and posten from impressions, bug report, improvement suggestions or other itself in the project DreamboxManagerSuite E2 with.

To the project DreamboxManagerSuite E2:
The suite entwickel I under .NET in C *. I will use no Fremd-Libaries (up to VLC) for this project, so that I renounce an Installer first completely. Simply the Exe in any list copy, double click and loose gehts.

The suite has been tested by us under Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Other operating systems did not become from us the testing genommmen.

As a condition you need installed .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and a topical VLC version if you want to see with the suite TV or hear radio (for the people who refuse to install .NET 3.5 SP1 I can compile the suite also for .NET 2.0, indeed, then this is untested).

Open Source:
As well as everything what we develop on www.dreambox-tools.info the DreamboxManagerSuite also is completely Open Source.
I use for the Source code management SVN and the code lies on www.sourceforge.net.
Who has desire, can look at the Source, criticism practice, improve, with develop.

http: // sourceforge.net/projects/dbms/

DreamboxManagerSuite E2
State 13th September, version 0/0/0/7

What goes till present?

I have developed up to now 3 Panels. TV/RADIO, timer management and Movieverwaltung.

Profiles give: To be able to use the suite profiles must be put on first. goes in addition on extra-> profiles and puts on yours profiles correspond. With 'testing' one can look whether also everything functions.

If VLC is installed, the program can be looked in the TV-Panel. It can be added in the EPG list also timer, be edited or be extinguished. In addition, one can look for broadcastings.
In extra the Deinterlacer can be changed for the TV, and for the radio-mode one can choose the visualization.
The Panel is intuitively serveable, actually, there go Context menus, double click in the Service-Grid starts z.b. the Streamen. Findests best of all out. The development for the TV-Panel is not completely concluded yet, for instance, playing of Subservices is absent.
TV look, radio hear, however, Deinterlacer and visualization choice, switching should go etc. perfectly, leaves me, however, from You with pleasure of better teaching...

The Timerverltung is serveable as intuitively. One can see the timer in a list, extinguish, work on, deactivate and put in anew.
Also here function Context menus. I look at the development for the Panel timer as concluded. Unless, you find mistake or improvement suggestions.

In the Panel Movie I am just full in the developing.
Up to now one can do films of the box high and downloading.
Marks in addition a film in the film list and presses the download badge. To the high-level store of a film simply press the Upload badge.
In addition, I have implemented in the Panel a full Drag*Drop functionality.
One can push from the Movieliste directly a film in a belibiges list on the Explorer/desktop. Then the download starts automatically and the file is downloaded in the suitable list.
In addition, one can pretend of the Explorer/desktop from files and push in the Movie list. Then the films are automatically copied in the list elective by Location on the box.
One can push Desweiteren to the download also the films of the film list in the FTP-Grid.

As said, the Movie-Panel is not ready yet. It are absent z.b.
- resume Down/UPload function
cleaning out of the list FTP
-Beim finishing of the suite the contents of the FTP list store
-Context menus
-es are automatically downloaded all files (EIT, cuts, meta etc.) with a download-> this I will still do optional, so that the user can select himself whether he wants this or not.
I let the progress announcement with the Up/download everything 50 msek update. This goes well with me with the processor very much, that is thereby with me with 6% of extent of utilization. I have already prepared this to let put here the user the update time independently (then z.b. every second, goes the extent of utilization with me on 1% ...) the choice, however, I must still program. Says to me sometimes how your processor extent of utilization is with a download.
-Rename Movie is still absent

If still a little work is in the Movie-Panel.

What have I not implemented at all?
Something.

I would have to dye the Main-Icons sometimes, so that these do not look so ugly.

I will program one more software manager for the Plugin management, (De-und installations), updates etc.
In addition, the Screenshotmanager is still absent, there I still have to get down to it.
I also look after EPG-Refresh that one can configure with the suite. Perhaps, I can bring ritzmo on top of that, an interface for autotimer to entwicklen that becomes also configureable.

I am Desweiteren, actually, Linux user, I have test-wise the suite under Linux with Mono sometimes to run brought. Because I must adapt there, however, something, a Linux release will still have to wait a little bit, provide first a RC for Windows...

You see, something is still waiting in work. Besides, however, you can support me in which you inform me of bug report, improvement suggestions etc.

I become in this Thread over and over again topical versions posten.
Nevertheless, during the development I will give no Support in other forums, but then exclusively in my Heimatboard and in the official forum of Dream multimedia http: // www.dream multimedia tv.de/board/index.php (this will change, if I einnen RC poste
).

Enclosed sometimes a few pictures, so that you see what I speak generally here of.

A lot of fun with the testing of the suite.

Dr. Best